One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Saturday, August 4, 2012

More Sweet Life Roses

Wouldn't we all love a bouquet of roses from our spouse or a special someone...so I thought it fitting to use this sentiment.  The roses were stamped with lemon tart, summer sunrise and orange zest.  The leaves were stamped with spring moss and new leaf.  The mega gracious vase was inked first with spring rain, then I inked the edges with blueberry sky.  I die cut all the flowers and leaves and adhered them with dimensional tape and also DOTS from here.  The paper and card is rustic cream, and layered with spring rain.  Thanks for taking a look, I am finally getting the hang of these roses and liking them a lot...now the smallest in the group is pretty hard to see for these old eyes, anyways!!  But I have used them for the inside of the card and also for the corner on the envelope!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Wow Col, your roses are absolutely stunning, gorgeous, beautiful. I really like the melon berry one, but they are all so prtty. Great job.