One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Friday, August 17, 2012

A lot more Floral Foliage

This is such a cute little $5 stamp set...I stamped it on Soft Stone paper and I used a lot of different color inks, the trunk is kraft ink...then I layered either the heart border die or the vine die and used an assortment of sentiments.  I added glossy accents to the center of many of the flowers, sure looks shiny in real life and makes the flowers pop...I noticed the scarlet jewel is especially pretty with the glossy accents.  I adhered the stamped paper to a kraft card.  And I even added another paper inside for the writing and used the cluster of three flowers that comes with the set all along the side...I think this will be the perfect size to wrap up as a gift set...not too big, just the right size for a sweet note inside (these are all 3.5 x 5 inch cards...I just ordered some envelopes for this size).  What do you think?



2 comments:

Marjan said...

Wow, I see I've missed a lot during my blog vacation! Great cards, all of them! You sure are a great stamper!

anja curvers said...

Such a sweet set of cards Colleen that stamp is still on my wishlist. That list is growing and growing.........