One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

A little "Hostess Gift"

This Saturday I am heading up to the Seattle Washington area for a BIG family reunion...we have it every year!  This year as in the past several it has been hosted by my cousin.  He and his wife have horses and their house decor is about horses and western "things"  and it is beautiful!  There may be up to 90 of us this Saturday, invading his house and yard..kids included!  So while at the beach a week back with my BFF, Linda, I saw this pot holder and dish towel with horses on them and decided right then I needed to buy them as a "Thank YOU" for hosting this family reunion (and 90 is NOT all of us...we are a big Italian family!)  So I had to make the cover for this bag and of course I had to include a horse or two...It is an old Hampton Art rubber stamp Studio G...just a cute little horse, I decided not to color him, just leave him as is...I think they will appreciate this little gift.
I will need to add some tissue and some raffia perhaps!!~

No comments: