One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Stretching your Stamps...more lattice

This time for the lattice background stamp, I heat embossed it with white powder on water color paper, then I used distress inks and a sponge to bring in more color.  The phone and sentiments are from PTI's Heart 2 Heart $5 stamp set and die...The phone is adhered with DOTS...I am wondering why it takes a class to use my stamps in different ways...so far, I am liking the class, we are now into day 3 and I look forward to making some new things!

4 comments:

  1. This background looks wonderful! What lovely bright colors Colleen and the black phone is a very good choice. Love the placing of the sentiments too! Great card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very prtty background. Really cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, guess we all can use a class or two. Love your card Colleen ! Great job ,have fun with the class.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great backround with the nice colors and lattice! The telephone pops from your card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment...it makes my day!