One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Monday, July 23, 2012

Stamp-a-faire Tie-Dye Techniques & Stamp-a-faire Homemade Embellishments

Rainbow-BadgeDIY-Badge
I am doing two challenges with one card...the Tie-dye challenge was really quite fun...it was done with shaving cream and re-inkers.  The butterflies are part of the Homemade embellishment challenge.  I followed Dawn's technique of layering several sizes of butterflies, adding a button and some twine and I am calling it good!!  The sentiment is from Year of Flowers:Violets.

2 comments:

Jill Norwood said...

Love your card and butterfly embellishment! So sweet and fun!

Unknown said...

Great job with this technique. My daughter and I played around with some different colors but I haven't had a chance to make any of them into cards.