One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Stamp-a-faire Camp Card Set Challenge

Correspondence-Badge"The art of letter writing seems to be disappearing with the arrival of fast-pace technology, texting & email.  We invite you create a card set today, to give as a gift or to keep for yourself, in an effort to keep the tradition of a handwritten note alive!"  Those were the instructions from Nichole...I absolutely LOVED the card Jessica showcased...so of course I CAS'd it!
I used the Beautiful Butterflies, but my sentiment is from Pretty Peonies...and I changed up the sentiment as you can see..I used the "hello, my dear friend" and "happy birthday to you"....lots of great sentiments in the Pretty Peonies set that fit so well inside the embossed butterfly.  Although I do LOVE all the sentiments for Beautiful Butterflies, they just all wouldn't fit inside..I love this size card also...perfect little size for just dropping a quick note!

1 comment: