One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Sunday, May 27, 2012

A couple of Thank You cards

My daughter came over to borrow a couple of Thank You cards and I realized I did not have but just a few left in my stash...so I decided to make a few cards while DH was watching Nascar!
This card was cased from HERE by Danielle at PTI, I added a strip of washi tape (from Target...thanks girls for giving me the heads about that  tape...great price...4 rolls for $4!!)  all other supplies are PTI and of course the famous Rosie Pose flowers that we all love!

The second card is a flower from In Bloom that has been sitting on my desk all colored and everything...and the "placemat" lacey background is also one that has been sitting around for months.  It was made using a Martha Stewart two part punch that a friend has...

1 comment:

José said...

Oh wow, I LOVE these two cards! That second flower looks wonderful too. Great border.