One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Another Graduation Card

This one is for a male...grrr..not so good at masculine cards...no flowers, no bling, just kind of boring.  And especially since I do not have any graduation stamp sets (what is with that?)...so I went really simple.  I stamped the CONGRATS from the Think Big series for my background.  Using the school colors of green and yellow, I stamped the sentiment from Simply YOU and gave him some words of encouragement!  Pretty simple, pretty quick...and now it is done!

1 comment:

José said...

Well that's a pretty good masculine card Col! I really like the stamped background and the colors. Aren't those large sentiments just wonderful!