One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Make It Monday #63: Glitter Die Cuts

Heather Nichol is on deck this week with a new Make It Monday video from the Papertrey Ink blog HERE.  For my card I used the die and stamp from Rosie Posie,  I added a little feathering of copic R59 to the flower center that was stamped with Berry Sorbet.  I used a 1"circle punch for the center of the flower.  I ran them through my Xyron machine just like Heather did and added some Martha Stewart glitter...I stitched around the edges, distressed it a bit with my finger nail and added some Chamomile dye ink to the edges.  The sentiment is from Friends Till the End.  The pattern paper is from My Minds Eye, Fine and Dandy.

6 comments:

Marybeth said...

Your card and glitter flower are beautiful! Love the layout and the bright happy colors.

carolanne said...

Love this so much. What a great way to use the glitter and the colors are beautiful!

Linda said...

Cute card, Col. You did a nice job with the copic feathering.

victoria h said...

Love your card that flower is so cheerful.

José said...

Look at that glittering! It looks great. I like the detailing you did witht the copics. It add some dimension. Lovely card!

Greta said...

Love your card!