One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Two more St. Patricks Cards

I have three elderly Aunts, and I send them cards frequently through out the year...it is important for me to stay connected with them and I feel that it is important that they receive information about family.  We do not live near each other, so by sending cards and a letter, we keep in touch and are able to express our love for each other.

4 comments:

  1. Nice job on the St. Patrick Day cards. Your aunts are very lucky to have such a thoughtful niece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are these clovers (?) from? I really like them. And again green, LOVE that color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jose, the clovers are from VERVE...the set is called Lucky You...check it out!!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment...it makes my day!