One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Make It Monday #57 Colored Kissing

I was limited with the stamps with solid stamping.  I thought about it through the night and remebered the Christmas tree from In the Meadow stamp set...so I stamped the tree with Spring Moss and then I "kissed" the stamp with Background Basics: Twinkle in Pure poppy...My background is the quatrefoil cut in red and adhered on red cardstock.  I cut out a nestabilities die banner and stamped a greeting from Bells and Boughs.  This is it friends...all I could come up with for this MIM!

2 comments:

José said...

Ooooooeh, that background is fantastic. I will need to order that one too at some point ;-).
Love the color kissing. Great technique!
Have a great time with Linda.

Greta said...

I'm going to remember this--love the colored kissing on the tree! By the way--we're almost neighbors--I'm just down I5 from you--lived in the greater Portland area for many years.