One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Friday, February 10, 2012

Papertrey Ink Anniversary Day 6 #1 Sketch


The fun festivities are still going strong at the PTI blog.  Today we were given 5 sketches and we can make as many cards as we want, one thing on the card has to be from Papertrey Ink.  I chose the Simple Sunflower and stamped it with Summer Sunshine, I made my own 'banner' and I white embossed the sentiment from the Garden Variety stamp set.

3 comments:

Angela Lemmons said...

Very pretty!! I'm definitely going to use this one for inspiration!

samantha's cards said...

great take on the sketch. love it

Karen said...

Love your sunflowers and your color scheme!