One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Color combo Challenge # 3


I know that Dawn makes cards much brighter than the one I made, but I did use all the colors and my base color was vintage cream... I pulled out Harvest Berries and stamped the sentiment with the raspberry fizz color and the leaves with the ripe avocado, the little berries were stamped with berry sorbet and the card is also berry sorbet.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

this is gorgeous, makes me want that leaf stamp! AGAIN!

Unknown said...

Oh I do so need that stamp set! Such a pretty card:)

Kelly S. said...

Oh wow! I recently purchased this set and have yet to use it. LOVE your inspirational card! The colors looks amazing with this design, so soft and soothing :)!