One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Thank you baby cards for the Baby Shower

A friend and I bought a Pottery Barn "First Year Frame" for the baby girl expected in March...my daughters have one of these for each of their children and it is so fun to look at the Newborn picture and then each month for a whole year...watching how they grow and change...definitely something to always cherish and hang on the wall in the baby's room...along with that gift I thought I would make a set of "Thank you so much" cards for the new mom to use after the shower...I made 8 of them for her..
I packaged them in a PTI plastic stamp case...the sentiment inside the card is from Think big # 1, but the stamp on the outside of the box is from Verve...I kept the design very simple and not layered to allow ease of mailing...a little doily, a die cut giraffe stamped in purple from "Sweet Baby", a Tiny Tag stamped with "Baby thank you"...I like!!

1 comment:

José said...

What a sweet idea. It looks great. Love that giraffe!