One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Make It Monday #42: Layered Background with Sentiment Stamps

I have another card for this MIM go check out the great video by Betsy Veldman at Nichole's blog,  It is awesome...she used the Nativity Silhouette & Additions stamp set...superb!

So this time I used the In the Meadow stamp sets and I also used the fillable frames #1
I used some of the same sentiments from that stamp set, but I also used the Fancy Flourishes for the background.  The fillable frames were cut using aqua mist paper and edged with Fresh Snow.

7 comments:

Marlena M. said...

This is BEAUTIFUL, Colleen. ;)

Kay Demonbren said...

This is such a wonderful take on the MIM challenge- I love it!

Lisa Elton said...

Well done Colleen! this is a darling card. Happy Thanksgiving ;)

Betsy V said...

I love this, Colleen! This set was another on my list to try with this technique. You pulled it off beautifully!! Thanks so much for playing along with me this week. :-)

Henriët said...

I like this card very much!!!

Aimee said...

Beautiful card! I love that the background panel also has sentiments stamped on it.

Suzanne Russell said...

Precious Colleen! I love using the three boxes to form the background! Beautiful!