One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Make It Monday #40: Reverse Applique - Card # 2

I used the same die for this second card, but I used pure Poppy paper embossed with gold this time.  The other difference is that I chose to outline the ornament with a black Spica pen (my faux stitching).  And I did machine stitch around the whole card this time...

3 comments:

  1. Oh my! Great minds think alike? LOL! I really like your card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favorite of all your cards. Love the embossing and the greenery is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment...it makes my day!