One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Monday, October 24, 2011

Make It Monday #37: Layered Mats and Frames 2nd card

I used the PTI Vintage Labels for the outline of the label and heat embossed with silver powder.  I used the Peace be Still bird and sentiment which I embossed white for the bird and silver for the word.  The paper is Aqua Mist for the label and Enchanted Evening for the inside...I added some ribbon and a couple of blings to the side.  The background paper is from DCWV holiday collection.

2 comments:

Suzanne Russell said...

Beautiful layering, Colleen. I really like the color combo, too!

Henriët said...

What a lovely card! I love that pigeon!
Greetz Henriët