One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Make It Monday #35: Custom Stamped Washi Tape Card # 2

I gave it one more go at the Washi Tape...I looked through my stamps sets to find the smallest "Christmas" stamps I could and decided to use the 1/4 inch score tape instead of the xyron...this was much easier to deal with and to peel off...so I stamped strips with different Christmas themes, mounted them on a piece of enchanted Evening paper, I cut out a dainty doily and stamped the snowflake from Tag It's #8...cute little snowman in the center...the Merry Christmas sentiment at the bottom is again from the Merry Little Christmas stamp set...Washi style!

No comments: