One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Another card from the Love Lives Here: Holiday

I just love that cute little angel...I really am a "homespun" kind of girl...so this simple little angel really touches my heart...My BFF gave me this great Martha Stewart scalloped edge die and so I put it to good use with this card...cut it out twice in red, attached a green strip to the center to tie it all together...and then because I had the angel holding a little holly branch, I thought I would use the holly strip from Holly Jolly and emboss it...I think it turned out nice!  I embossed the "peace" from Peace Be Still set...another Christmas card done.

No comments: