One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Make It Monday #33: Frosted Images - another card

I was inspired by this card, by Susan...
http://stampyblock.blogspot.com/2011/09/make-it-monday-33-frosted-images.html
I don't know her, but her card was posted just before my "jungle scene" card...and I really liked the simplicity along with that sentiment...so I thought...Hmmmm I like wheat and wheat fields...so I brought out my "With Sympathy" stamp set from PTI...I stamped the stems of the wheat with Hero Hues Latte Chalk Ink, then I re- stamped with fresh snow; the wheat flowers were stamped with summer sunrise ink and then re-stamped with fresh snow....I punched out a half circle on each side and wrapped a twine around it twice...just tied it off with a bow...no button or frills for this card...

No comments: