One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Inspiration Showcase Day 4 - Embossed Rosette Tag

 We made some Rosettes...that is what the folded circle is called...I did not have the die...so I made my own.  I cut a strip of paper and used a scallop die along one edge, then I scored every 1/4 inch and connected the two ends, placed it on top of a circle and voila...it turns out like this...now I just happen to have a package from K & Company with these "Grand Adhesions" it was perfect the the center of my rosette.  I die cut a PTI tag using clear cardstock (actually it is the acetate that the PTI stamps come on...then I embossed it with a jcuttlebug embossing folder...the snowflakes...I used adhesive to adhere the rosette to the clear embossed tag, and then right under that I used a dimensional adhesive to attach the clear acetate to the card stock die...I then added a little tag with the Christmas greeting...very cute and oh so clever! Here is a side view of the tag:


No comments: