One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Inspiration Showcase #2 Paint Resist Technique

This technique we were to use the Pearl Paint on the Lotus Background Cling..well, I didn't have either of those, so I used just a white acrylic paint on PTI cardstock.  I used the Ink Blending Tool and applied both the Barn Door Distress Ink and the Wild Honey.  My stamp on one of the circles was a stamp from the PTI Iconic Images, the other circle I used a Hero Arts Antique Brocade Cling.

The butterfly was stamped with versafine onyx black ink on white card stock and heat embossed with clear powder.  I used the foam blending tools to add the distress inks to the butterfly.

I have not made the card for this yet as I do not have a large size background stamp in order to stamp it with the acrylic paint....when/if I get this I will post the picture.


No comments: