One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Friday, September 2, 2011

Auction Basket

Earlier I had shown you some of the items I purchased for the Auction Basket.  My friend Sue, who owns the Lavender Bleu Shop in downtown Willamette offered to put the whole basket together for me.  She is quite clever with those kind of things.  And I was very surprised when I went back in today to pick it up...she had added about four items to the basket...just out of the goodness of her heart.  I made a tag for the basket and typed in each item that was in the basket...then I cut them out and glued them to the tag...I die cut a white picket fence and put some flowers behind it...after all the theme had to do with gardening!!

So here is how it turned out...I hope the lucky recipient loves all the goodies in this basket (oh BTW...it is not a basket, but a big plastic round tub with handles...perfect for carrying around the garden with trowels and bulbs and gloves!!
Tag...Lavender Bleu is typed on the railing


Thanks for looking!  Hope you have a delightful day!

No comments: