One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Monday, August 8, 2011

With Sympathy

I know there has been a lot of talk about sympathy cards and how hard they are to make, especially at the time one is most needed.  So when I won a free set from PTI...from a Make It Monday post, I decided to get With Sympathy as my free set...it just arrived and I have been making some cards...to keep in my stash...some that will be ready and I won't have to think about it...
I think this is my favorite...I love the simplicity of it...I love the soft colors...I stamped the image on rustic white and backed it with fine linen..I used fine linen satin ribbon...


the inside of all the cards are stamped with the Think BIG sentiment:  With Sympathy! 

No comments: