One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Two Years Old...but finally a First Communion Photo Frame

I think you all saw the post prior to this one...little Lily who was almost 8 receiving her First Communion and when I decided to make a picture frame into a craft project, I knew I would have to dig out a picture of Ellie and do one for her also...so here it is...
Just to make it a little different, I used some versamark and white embossing powder with the PTI Fancy Flourishes.  I added some of the die cut Flower Fusion and stamped them with plum pudding and sweet blush...I added a Beautiful Bloom die in the corner...You can certainly tell these two girls are sisters...their smile is almost identical!!

No comments: