One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Friday, August 26, 2011

Make It Monday #29: Freestyle Copic Coloring

I had a crazy idea...and it is just okay...mainly because I am not an artist...but my attempt was to show a train, moving along so fast that it appeared 'blurry', if you will...so this is how it turned out:
The idea by Betsy was to use Copics in a freestyle manner...going out side the lines...so I was trying to think of something different...and I think I succeeded in "something different" for sure...!!  I used the train set and the package from Make a Wish...the grass below the train tracks is from Garden Veriety....and then of course because the train is moving so fast to get the gift to the person ASAP, I used the stamp "I think I can...I think I can all along the bottom.  Pretty crazy, huh?  Thanks for taking a look!

No comments: