One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Garden Basket for Auction

I am donating some "gardening" items for a church auction...I loved the stamp set "Garden Variety" so much, I decided to make a basket with that theme and to also give the recipient some cards...so check out what will go into the basket:
A cute little watering can that is also a hook!  Great idea for the Mud Room!
A very cute little boot that can be used as a planter...how cute to have a little ivy growing out of this boot!
I love little birds in the garden...and this one doesn't need any food!
Always need another trowel and shovel!

And of course the purple gardening gloves are a must!
Hopefully these will get planted before the rains...but what joy come spring!
And of course, once you are done with the hard work, a little Bee Clean and some lotion for the hands!!
A little Garden Variety here...I colored the Morning glories with copics, added a little lace and used the doily edgers...the sentiment inside says:  True friends are RARE & PRECIOUS TREASURES TO KEEP FOREVER.

I love this little watering can with the plants coming out of it...inside says, Thinking of You

I used the picket fence and the seed packet die, inside the die is a little treat- a free frozen yogurt!  I colored the sweet peas with colored pens and used a blending solution for blending and shading.

Cas'd a card made by Nichole...

another little watering can...I used a cane impression plate and then stamped and embossed with clear embossing powder for the Hello Friend!
I may look for a couple of other goodies to go in the basket...maybe a kneeling pad!!  I am sure whoever bids on this will enjoy all the little gardening goodies!

No comments: