One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A First Communion Project

I started this project back in May, then it was put on hold and all sorts of things got piled on top of it.  Since I am reorganizing the "studio"...I uncovered it and decided to finish it right then and there...This is my little granddaughter Lily who had her first communion last May...now I need to make one for her older sister Ellie...that was two years ago when she had her first communion!

The picture frame is from Michael's, I typed the bible verse and printed it out...then I die cut some leaves from Turning a New Leaf (PTI) and added some die cut and stamped flowers...Flower Fusion #7.  The date is stamped in the bottom and I added some little pearl blings to the bottom right corner.

No comments: