One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Monday, August 8, 2011

A few more cards....

Did I tell you that I took a lot of pictures at the SAF?  And they were pictures of lots of cards that PTI had on display...and we were welcome to take pictures...isn't that the highest compliment of all???  So I cased some and made them when I got home...
This little bird stamp was a wooden block that Linda had...I stamped the bird and then cut it out and added dimensional tape ... I also used some Background Basics: text style for the background and I used the fern from Masculine Motif...I embossed the fern, and I
used the Half and Half die for the bird strip...















I played with the butterfly from Happy Trails...fun little color...simple and easy....!!


I totally cased these cards made by Nichole...when I grow up I want to be just like her...oh, wait, I am grown up, darn...so I guess I will just copy her work...she is amazing...and this last one with using the copics in layers turned out really fun...I love how it looks and the colors pop right out there...I used the scor-pal to make some lines at the bottom and then used a sentiment from the Signature series...
One more card to showcase...I have had this butterfly wooden stamp from Hero Arts for several years...I decided to use my "smooch" to color in all the hearts on the butterfly.  I used the PolkaDot Basics II for the background paper and the trail from Happy Trails...I stitched on the banner with the sentiment...thanks for looking, hope you are inspired!



No comments: