One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Botanical Silhouettes

The FREE PTI anniversary set is called Botanical Silhouettes and it has the loveliest flowers in it...I adore Poppies...red especially is my favorite...but then I have some really gorgeous salmon colored ones in my daughter's garden (and I say:  I have some...because they are living in our old house! so technically, I planted them and nurtured them...and actually I just trimmed them down for her hoping to get another blooming out of them!).  Here is another card that will to the Operation Write Home project.
I stamped a strip of the Basic Background:  Gingham in black on white paper and added that to the side...tied a red twine around a couple of times and added the sentiment and called it good...actually the red cardstock is also embossed with a PTI linen embossing die.

No comments: