One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Another card to take for the OWH project..

I am still playing around with the Happy Trails stamp set...I do not have any of the Postage stamp sets from PTI, but I did buy their pad of paper.  The "thinking of you" stamp is from Borders and Circles and the wavy lines is actually for a stamp that I bought that has my name and address on it, getting the wave was a free addition...it turned out perfect for what I had in mind.  The stamped envelope is from the Friendship Jar - Spring Fillers...don't you love the little 'splatter' of ink??  This is a pretty easy and simple card and I love the pen being a die cut...just adds that little extra something...thanks for looking!

No comments: