One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Friday, June 17, 2011

Make It Monday #19: Rock and Roll Technique

I like this technique because it brings a little more dimension to the image...Lisa Johnson from PTI demonstrated this technique for the Make it Monday Post.  I needed a graduation card from college card for my niece..so I thought I would put something together and use this rock and roll technique.  On this card I stamped with versamark on the background the flower from All About You.  I used the die from Sending You and then stamped the flower using the Summer Sunrise in the center and then highlighting the tips of the flower with Orange Zest.  I used Glossy accents on the center of the flower to give it a little dimension and shine.

No comments: