One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Friday, May 27, 2011

Another Make It Monday #16: Sympathy Cards

I can't believe I am on a roll with sympathy cards, a couple of weeks back I really needed a couple and just could not make one...I guess I felt too bad and just didn't take the time to make one, or I wasn't inspired at the time.  It really helped to see Dawn focus on a sympathy card for the Make It Monday series...now I will have a couple in my stash for when I need them.
I used vintage cream card stock and stamped with flowers from both Sending You and Beautiful Blooms II..the sentiment is again from Beyond Basic Borders.  I used Raspberry Fizz and Sweet Blush, I used Ripe Avocado for the leaves.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Spent the weekend making it look like fall around here. Hard to do when its hot. Oh well it's better than snow. Have a fun and loving week!
cheap nhl jerseys paypal