One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Monday, April 11, 2011

Make It Monday...on the PTI blog

Today on the PTI blog, Lisa Johnson showed how to use the 'negative' part of a die and then to sponge a color onto the card face using that negative piece, she then added some texture to the piece by stamping some text on it.  Well, I am so ready for spring here...although it looks and feels like January...I mean the high is 47 and there is hail several times during the days...and oh the black clouds...January, right?  Couldn't possibly be April 11...gosh Easter is less than two weeks away!  So I was thinking "spring" and flowers...so I used the Flower Fusion #1 die and added some grass using the medium scallop.  I also added some Background Basics:  Twinkle for each of the three flowers in their respective colors.

No comments: