One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Celebrate today!

One can never have too many birthday cards...especially when daughter's need a card...take from the stash, that is what it is there for!
I used Fancy Flourishes (love...), ran it through the PTI linen embossing sheet, I used tissue paper, die cut with the Beautiful Blooms Die, stamped the dots from the 2009 Anniversary set.. .used maybe 6 layers of tissue, another hibiscus burst die cut flower that I rolled around in my fingers until I was able to separate the layers of the paper, then added a pink button to the center.  Finished off the card with a Tiny Tag.
  Each day we are able to wake and greet the sun or the clouds (mostly clouds here in Oregon) is a day to celebrate life...Attitude is Everything...be thankful!

No comments: