One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Make it Monday Challenge # 6 Impression plate tricks

The Make it Monday Challenge on the PTI blog was using an embossing sheet or folder...but only on a portion of the card...so I wanted to go vertical with my embossed cuttlebug folder and I think I need to work on that as I have the edge at the top,...then I totally saw a card that was awesome at this site:
http://pinkinkoriginals.blogspot.com/2011/03/little-bitty-birds-and-easter-eggs.html 

 I cased that card and used three inchies for the cute little Easter Eggs from the Friendship Jar Spring Fillers and the birds from Little Bitty Birds.  I, too, love those little bird and have used them on a number of cards.

I think these little bitty birdies hit the jackpot with the Easter egg hunt, don't you think?

No comments: