One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Monday, March 14, 2011

How about some Spring cards?

I think we need to have a bit of sunshine in our life...gosh has it ever been raining up a storm here in the Pacific Northwest!  I inked up Flower Fusion and a sketch from Stamp TV.  I have not purchased the die to cut out the flower, so I cut it by hand and added a dimensional to pop the flower out!  I used some fun October Afternoon paper and a little stitching and I called it good...ready to mail out to an Auntie hoping spring will be on the way.  I also used the new Doily Details and the Mat Stack die with coordinating stamp.

I made another spring card using the Friendship Jar - Spring Fillers...it has three sweet little "sunflowers" and a picket fence.  I colored the flowers in with copics and used a sketch from Mojo Monday...All papers and dies are from PTI.

No comments: