One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Monday, March 14, 2011

Getting ready for Easter

I have mentioned that I love PTI stamps and everything they offer..well over a year ago, one of the designers came up with a mason jar idea and sketched out several jar 'toppers' along with things to place inside the jar...like daisies, marbles, paint brushes, silverware, then they came up with "Fall Jar Fillers, which included stamps for Thanksgiving and halloween...such as a broom with boots...pumpkins with leaves, candy corn and sticks for those yummy caramel apples or pumpkin candies...and lots of sentiments, too!  They were not done with this Friendship Jar series...next came the Holiday Fillers with candy canes, snowmen, marhsmallows, sugar star cookies, snowflakes and peppermint candies...and again lots of sentiments.   We were not to be disappointed when the next series came out that included such stamps for Valentines and Easter...since valentines is passed, I have made a few cards for Easter...here are a couple of them.  Again, I have used some sketches so that I could also use my sewing machine...and I love the dies, so I used several of them on each card.
Those cute little Easter Eggs are from this Spring Jar Fillers set..

No comments: