One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Friday, March 4, 2011

Friendship Jar and the Flutter by Friends...

I love the Friendship Jar stamp set...I think I have mentioned that before...it comes with a die for the jar and a die for the lid, and then it also has a die for decorative toppers you might put around the ring of the jar...but for this card, I just used the jar...without the lid...and my other favorite stamp set (well, let's face it, I have a lot of favorite sets that I just love..) is Flutter by Friends...so I put a little butterfly and some flowers and a stem inside the jar...but...one "friend" escaped...and then another little friend (the snail) is coming to check things out..the inside of the card reads:  are the joy of life.  So true...Friends are the joy of life and these two little flutter by friends will soon be out playing tag with each other...

No comments: