One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Friday, March 25, 2011

Springy Cards Galore!!

I think everyone across the country is ready for spring, here in Oregon we are closing in on the coldest March in 125 years!...and one of the wettest.  So far this month it is the latest date in March that we have NOT had any days to reach 60 degrees...so I have been very inspired to make springy, flowery cards...hoping that I can jinx the rain and cold into giving us some warmer days.  This card is using the Flower Fusion #1 stem from PTI..and the flower is die cut from Beautiful Blooms.  I can hardly wait for blue flowers to pop up in my neighbors garden (formerly my garden, now my daughter's garden!)
Using the same Flower Fusion stamp, but different colors...Hi there!  Hope you are enjoying some sun!
I love the Wreath for all Seasons that came out last fall...such a versatile stamp set...I used it for Christmas wreaths and now I have it for the spring wreath.  I stamped the background flower stamp from Egg Hunt and also used the individual flower stamp on the wreath.  I did this card as a "topper" card...it still fits inside the A2 envelope as I made the card a little smaller to accommodate the top of the Mat Stack # extending above the card.

No comments: