One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Friday, March 25, 2011

Another Spring Card...maybe a bouquet of Lilacs?

I just received the die cut for the "Larger than Life" stamp set...and when I saw it I was reminded of a card that Betsy Veldman made last Christmas.  I was thinking more in the purples, like a bouquet of lilacs, so I stamped it in a purple shade and die cut the flowers...maybe about 5 of them and tied a bow around them, then I added a little tag that says "Happy Spring"...I love this card...it seems so fresh and springy...wonder if I could add some 'scents' to this and mail it out...mmm, would sure smell good when the envelope was opened!!

No comments: