One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A Treasured Friend

I cased Melissa Phillips card...I love her style...so sweet, such thoughtful elements she uses to cover the whole card base.  I love the little pearls at the neckline...just as if it were a necklace!  Such creativity!  I used the Background Basic Music sheet and the Background Basics Heart on the card on the left...on the right I used the script from the Background Basics Heart set...the die and sentiment is from the Signature Series Dress Form.  I also used the dies from matstack #4 and the fillable frames #4.  Inside the card is stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set: " May your birthday be filled with all the desires of your heart"...I love Dawn's script she has chosen...the one cursive word just adds that bit of elegance to the whole sentiment.  Can't you see sending this to a very special "Girl Friend"....I have several treasures in my life...how about you??

No comments: