One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Make it Monday PTI #2 - vellum sentiment

The second Make it Monday video showcases stamping a sentiment on vellum...Nichole from Papertrey also used the score-pal to score a line above and below her sentiment..I chose to cut my vellum as a tag and then stamped it.  The stamps are from the Asian Fusion stamp set and the sentiment is from Embellishments.   I send out three cards almost every month to my aunts..(2 are in their mid 80's and one is 92!) just to let them know that I am thinking and praying for them.  I share little tidbits of news about the family...just a way to keep them connected...we live in different states!

No comments: