One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Little Bitty Birds

This is a birthday card...the sentiment inside reads:  Wishing you a day filled with love and joy...and it is definitely sent from the heart...I used 5 stamp sets to make this card.  The Background Music and hearts stamp sets, the Little Bitty Birds, the Bird Watching has the birdhouses, the sentiment is from Embellishments and the inside sentiment is from Heartfelt Basics.  I cut out the birds and the birdhouses to add a little dimension to the card...and then of course a lovely red heart button...couldn't resist!  I saw a very similar card on a blog and I liked it so much, I made one like it.

No comments: